To protect the source code, game developers nowadays usually include complex algorithms into their products so as to prevent access. In most of the cases, the algorithms won’t cause issues and people can play games on their computers with relative ease. Still, on occasions, a number of operations on computers could trigger the algorithms and result in errors. One of such errors is WinLicense debugger has been found and it disrupts the performance of games every time it appears.
WinLicense Debugger Has Been Found: Fixes
Microsoft releases Windows updates from time to time to increase the performance of its operating system. Still, it’s not uncommon for Windows updates to cause errors such as WinLicense debugger has been found. You suspect that the last update for Windows is giving you a hard time? Then you should use PowerShell to update Windows again and hope that a patch is available.
- Step 1: Press Windows + R to open Run, type powershell and hit Enter.
- Step 2: Type wuauclt.exe /updatenow in Powershell then hit Enter.
- Step 3: Restart your computer.
Note: In the case that Microsoft is still working on a patch, you should consider rolling back your Windows updates. By doing so, you could play games in peace until the patch for your OS is ready.
- Step 1: Open Start menu and then hit the gear symbol to open Settings.
- Step 2: Pick Updates and Security, choose View Update history and pick Uninstall updates
- Step 3: Scan the list, locate recent updates, right-click each of them and select Uninstall.
- Step 4: Restart your computer, launch the game when the screen comes back and see how things turn out.
Generally speaking, System Restore permits Windows users to revert computers to a point in the past. Needless to say, System Restore excel at taking care of WinLicense debugger has been found and other eros like it.
- Step 1: Go to the Search bar, type RSTRUI and hit Enter.
- Step 2: Follow the instruction to restore your computer
- Step 3: Launch the game one more time
A clean boot wipes computer’s RAM and eliminates bugs that plague operations on computers including gaming. To perform a clean boot, you have to go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to the Search bar, type msconfig and hit Enter.
- Step 2: Navigate to Services tab in the System Configuration window.
- Step 3: Check the option labeled Hide all Microsoft Services and click Disable all.
- Step 4: Click Apply then pick Restart now.
Uninstall Third Party Applications
In the case that your game used to run smoothly and only acted up after you installed some third-party apps, the apps could be at fault. You game should return to normal once you uninstall the app that is causing problems.
- Step 1: Press Windows + R to open Run, type control panel and press Enter.
- Step 2: Navigate to Programs and Features to view a list of all programs installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Arrange the programs according to the date of installation, uninstall recent ones in succession and see if your game runs smoothly following each uninstallation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Could Windows 10 run on custom-built computers?
Even if you build your computer from the ground up, the Full Retail version of Windows 10 should still work on it.
Which gaming controller works best for Windows 10?
Windows 10 supports Xbox as well as Playstation controllers so it all comes down to taste.
What is the ideal update interval for Windows 10?
By default, after the release of updates, Windows 10 is going to automatically download and install them. It’s possible to change the way Windows 10 updates by tweaking the Update settings.
Can Windows 10 transfer files wirelessly?
At any time, Windows users can use the Nearby Sharing feature to transfer files from one computer to another in the vicinity via wireless connection.
Tips And Tricks
- If you intend to resell your computer in the future, purchase the OEM Windows 10 version. On the other hand, if your PC is here to stay, a Full Retail version is your best bet.
- For ease of convenience, users can pin various applications to the Start Menu. To do so, search for the programs, right-click them and select Pin to Start.
- To let people see what they have on the Hard Drive, Windows 10 offers a Storage feature that contains all information about the files. To use Storage, type Storage in Search bar then press Enter.
- Windows users can host an entire website on their Windows 10 computer using the Internet Information Services (IIS) feature. It doubles as a web and a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) server. You can host PHP applications, ASP.NET, exercise administrative control and implement security in your site using the IIS. Interestingly, IIS is able to host WordPress websites as well. You could find IIS in Windows Features window.
- Depending on the style, users can connect their Xbox controller to the Windows 10 PC through a Bluetooth connection. The computer needs to support Bluetooth or contains a Bluetooth dongle. To establish the link, hold the Guide button to turn the controller on and hold the Pairing button for three seconds until the Guide button begins flashing. Next, go over to your computer, right-click the Bluetooth icon and click Add a Bluetooth Device. Proceed to select Add Bluetooth or other Device and pick Bluetooth. Last but not least, choose Xbox Wireless Controller and wait until the Guide button turns into a solid white color. The Bluetooth menu will display a confirmation if the connection is successful.