Usually, Netflix Error Code U7361-1225-C00D7185 is caused by the location of Netflix on your computer and you could address it by relocating the app. Additionally, depending on the situation, you may want to uninstall and reinstall Netflix. New to Netflix and could use some help? Then you should find this article useful.
When it comes to Netflix error code U7361-1225-C00D7185, the location of Netflix is at fault in most of the cases. For your information, Netflix works best if it’s installed on the same drive as Windows which is the C: drive on standard PCs. If you install the app on another drive, it may have a hard time accessing dependencies, and errors ensue. On the bright side, there is no need to do much to bring things back to normal.
Generally speaking, it’s not uncommon for apps on Windows to become obsolete, damaged, corrupted, … as time passes by. You run into Netflix error code U7361-1225-C00D7185 every time you launch the app on your PC? In that case, you should give the app some thought.
Uninstall And Reinstall Netflix
- Step 1: Go to Search bar, type Add or remove programs then hit Enter.
- Step 2: Locate Netflix, right-click it and pick Uninstall. When you see “This app and its related info will be uninstalled”, proceed to hit Uninstall one more time
- Step 3: After the process finishes, restart your computer.
- Step 1: Go to Search bar, type Store then hit Enter.
- Step 2: In Store, go to the search bar at the top, type Netflix and choose the top result.
- Step 3: Select Install on the right, wait until the download is complete ad launch Netflix.
- Step 1: Press Windows + I to open Settings.
- Step 2: Select System then choose Apps and Features.
- Step 3: Locate Netflix, right-click it and pick Move.
- Step 4: Choose the C: Drive and select Move.
- Step 5: Restart your PC, launch Netflix when the screen comes back and see how things turn out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I Contact Netflix if I Can’t Fix Errors By Myself?
When things turn south and you have no idea why, reaching out to the folks at the customer service of Netflix is an excellent idea. Still, it may take a bit of time before Netflix could get back to you. To save yourself some time, use their mobile app to call an agent who will help you sort out the error at hand.
Is The Netflix App For Windows Good?
Yes, it is. When the app opens, the main page shows you large thumbnails of movies and shows, all divided into categories. Things get even more seamless if your PC packs a touchscreen. Owing to the card buttons, you could jump quickly into the next episode or movie even if something is already playing.
How Do I Download The Netflix App For Windows?
The ideal way to download Netflix on Windows 10 is via the Microsoft Store. Open the Store, search Netflix, choose the app from the results and download it. In the case that Microsoft Store is unavailable for some reason, you may download the app from sites such as Digital trends.
Once the .zip file downloads, right-click on it and select Extract All. Click Browse to choose any folder you desire and then select Extract.
Next, open the .appx file that matches your OS. For Windows, the Netflix_6.97.752.0_x64.appx will suffice for 64-bit OSes. In the case that your PC runs on a 32-bit Windows operating system, use Netflix_6.97.752.0_x86.appx. Regardless of your choice, a window that looks like this one should show:
Note that the version shown here may be different from what you download on your PC. Also, Digital Trends uses the Microsoft Store publication of the Netflix app, so you don’t have to worry about installing malware when using this download alternative.
Finally, click Install and launch the app.
Tips And Tricks
- Before you try to fix Netflix errors using complicated methods, try restarting your PC or changing the Wi-Fi connection. Sometimes, a reset is all it takes to restore the performance of Netflix.
- To get the most out of your Netflix subscription, use the Netflix download feature. If you’re going on a car trip that’ll take longer than 2 hours, your favorite Netflix show should be on the packing list.
- According to a study, users spend 18 minutes choosing what to watch on Netflix. That’s a lot of time scrolling which is why you should use the Play something feature. As the name suggests, Play something plays random content that stops you from scrolling mindlessly.
- Netflix only displays a handful of genres at a glance but there are hundreds more beneath the surface. Start by searching the genre code on your browser then type it on Netflix’s search bar. For example, if you’re looking for Comic Book and Superhero movies, type 10118 and all related films/series will show.