If you’re experiencing Netflix Error Code U7361-1253-8007005, the best solution is to modify registry files. Now, continue reading till the end to circumvent the problem and get Netflix running without the said error.
The Number One Suspect: Audio Settings
All in all, Netflix users could come across a lot of errors but regarding Netflix Error Code U7361-1253-8007005, you should give audio settings some thought. If you’re experiencing the particular code, it typically points to an audio setting within your computer that needs to be updated.
What Must Be Done
- Step 1: Go to Search bar, type Regedit and press Enter. In the case that you see a UAC prompt, click Yes.
- Step 2: In Registry Editor, navigate to the directory HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Current Version\Audio
- Step 3: Look to the right then locate the value DisableProtectedAudioDG. If the value is absent, move on the next step. If the step is present, right-click on it, pick Delete and move on to the next step.
- Step 4: Exit Registry Editor.
- Step 5: Go to Search bar, type cmd and hit Run as administrator.
- Step 6: In Command Prompt (Admin), run two commands: Net stop audiosrv and Net start audiosrv.
- Step 7: Exit Command Prompt, restart your PC and give Netflix one more go.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Many Devices Can I Watch Netflix Using One Account?
The number of active devices will depend solely on the type of subscription:
- Basic – 1 device
- Standard – 2 devices
- Premium – 4 devices
The number of devices doesn’t change if you have many profiles. Once you log into your Netflix account and you have reached the maximum number of devices, you’ll get a message saying “Too many people are using your account right now.”
Can I Use The Same Account Profile On Two Devices Simultaneously?
Yes, but only if you have a standard or premium subscription. A basic account won’t give you the luxury of having multiple screens showing at the same time.
Is There A Limit To The Number Of Days Can I Watch Netflix Without Subscription?
Netflix is only free for 30 days. After that, they will bill you depending on the package you chose while signing up.
How Long Does It Take To See Everything On Netflix?
If you wanted to go through the entire Netflix collection, it would take you over 22 million minutes, or roughly 36,000 hours. To finish all the content in a single sitting, you’d have to keep your eyes on the screen for about 4 years which is impossible!
What Are Common Netflix Error Codes And How Do I Fix Them?
For the most part, Netflix error code U7361 means that you have information stored on your device that needs to be refreshed. To do so, you could use one of the solutions down below:
- Shut down the PC
- Update the Netflix app
- Check for Windows updates
- Disable Exclusive Control Mode (under Sound Control Panel)
Error Code H7361
If you’re experiencing this error on your PC, it means an external device is preventing Netflix from working correctly. Aside from that, it could be that the video card driver on your PC needs to be updated.
To restore Netflix, make sure your video drivers are up to date by using the software installed. For example, if you’re using an NVIDIA graphics card, open the NVIDIA from the desktop and update it from within the app. Alternatively, you can right-click on the NVIDIA logo in the system tray and check for updates.
U7361 1253 800705AA
When this error happens on your Windows 10 PC, it typically indicates that your system needs an update. Therefore, you must consider updating Windows by (Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates). The other option would be downloading and installing the Windows Media Feature Pack.
Tips And Tricks
- Some Netflix shows are restricted to particular countries but you can circumvent that using a VPN. Once you connect your PC to a remote location (Italy, for example), you’ll get access to newer shows.
- Netflix features over 100 profile icons so you may give your profile a funny mustache or make it look like a character from your favorite series. It’s a goofy adjustment that makes all the other people know that your account is exclusive and no one should open it even if they know the PIN. Of course, you keep your Netflix profile PIN a secret. If you share it and someone opens your profile, Netflix will think you have developed an entirely new personality.
- Instead of scrolling or searching through Netflix shows, make use of shuffling. When you log in, select the Something Play option under your profile name. Netflix will curate a playlist for you and eliminate the hassle of browsing.
- If you are about to go to a place with no Internet, download your favorite show or episode for offline viewing. However, remember that most downloads only last on devices for a week.
- Lower your video quality if you’re using the Netflix mobile app with cellular data. Although you won’t be able to see each drop of sweat from the actors, you could save your mobile data. On the other hand, if you’re on Wi-Fi, set the video to HD or UHD for the best experience.
- For optimal graphics, watch Netflix during off-peak hours. Whenever few people log into their account (like late at night), you could enjoy content of high quality.
- People love to piggyback on Netflix subscriptions and chances are that your account is being shared by others. That can sometimes prevent you from watching content you like so you should sign out of all devices once in a while.
- To prevent someone from screwing up your Netflix algorithm, create a separate profile for them. By doing so, you could preserve your taste for films and shows.
- Do you watch a show and find it appealing? Then you should leave a thumbs-up. That will help the Netflix algorithm to know what videos to recommend next time.