If you see .NET Framework 3.5 Error Code 0x80070002, a related folder or file must be missing so you must look for a replacement. You know little about .NET Framework and could use some help? In that case, you may want to spare some time to take a look at this article.
- Step 1. Go to the link https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1322778262904003837 then download the cab file.
- Step 2. Open File Explorer, go to Local Disk (C:) and move the file you downloaded to it. You’ll get a prompt to give administrative permission for the file to move to the C folder so hit Continue.
- Step 3. Go to Search bar, type cmd and hit Run as Administrator.
- Step 4. In Command Prompt (Admin), run the command Dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /source:C:\ /LimitAccess
- Step 5. Exit Command Prompt, restart your computer and see how things turn out.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Exactly Is .NET Framework?
.NET Framework is in essence a software development framework of Microsoft that enables developers to create applications for Windows operating system. Usually, .NET Framework includes a large class library called the Framework Class Library (FCL) and provides a runtime environment for applications written in variable programming languages.
How Comes .NET Framework Is Not Working?
A number of explanations exist for .NET Framework not working. One is that your computer’s operating system is not up-to-date and does not support the latest version of the .NET Framework. Another possibility is that you do not have the correct version of the .NET Framework on your computer.
What Is An Assembly In .NET Framework?
An assembly is a logical unit of functionality that is compiled, versioned, and deployed as a single implementation unit (as opposed to being scattered across numerous files). An assembly provides a boundary within which types and resources are protected from outside access. By design, assemblies promote component reuse, strong type identity, and side-by-side versioning.
How Do I Enable .NET Framework?
If your computer already has the .NET Framework, you can enable it via Control Panel. Go to Programs then hit Turn Windows features on or off. Afterwards, click on .NET Framework 2.0 and pick Yes. If you do not find the .NET Framework, your computer may not have it installed yet.
Where Is .NET Framework?
The answer to that question depends on which version of the .NET Framework you’re using. For example, if you’re using the .NET Framework 4.5, it is installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319. If you’re using a different version of the .NET Framework, the location will be slightly different. You can find out which version of the .NET Framework you have installed by checking the “version” tab in the “Add/Remove Programs” of Control Panel.
Can I Uninstall Microsoft .NET Framework?
Yes, you can uninstall Microsoft .NET Framework if you don’t need it. To completely remove the Microsoft .NET Framework from your computer, you’ll need to uninstall it in Control Panel However, a lot of programs may require .NET Framework to run properly so think it through before deciding.
How Many Types Of .NET Framework Are There?
There are two types of .NET Framework: the full framework and the client profile. The full framework includes all the features of the .NET Framework, while the client profile is a subset of those features. NET Framework 4.5, 4.5.1, and 4.6 are the most recent versions of .NET Framework. Microsoft continues to release new versions of .NET Framework so there would be more in the future.
What Are The Benefits Of Using .NET Framework?
- It lets developers put together reliable and secure applications.
- It provides a consistent programming model that can be used across programming languages.
- It helps developers access data and services from multiple sources.
- It contains a rich set of libraries and tools that can be used by developers in times of need.
Tips And Tricks
- Naming your assemblies is a good practice as it ensures that your code is properly versioned and can be referenced by other applications.
- The .NET Framework provides a couple of security features that you should take advantage of, such as code access security and cryptographic services.
- Every time exceptions occur in your code, it’s key to handle them in a way that provides useful information to users. Avoid throwing exceptions at whim and letting applications crash.